Mrs Martine Dang studied Law at the University of Lausanne and passed her Master Degree in Law in 2005. She worked one year at the Federal Supreme Administrative Court (ex-Swiss Asylum Appeal Court). After that, she worked almost two years as a jurist at the Cantonal Immigration Office in Lausanne. She therefore could improve her knowledges in Foreigners' Law (permits of stay, asylum, naturalisation, civil state). After she did her traineeship with Attorney Yves Burnand in Lausanne, she passed her bar exam in December 2010. Very fast, she became a Partner in "KDB Avocats" in Lausanne in May 2011, which became "KDBT & Associés" in January 2015.
Mrs Dang is a member of the Young Bar Association.
She also gives conferences in Foreigners' Law and is a member of the team "D'un Lac à l'autre" (now becoming "D'un lien à l'autre"), which organises conferences in Foreigners' Law.
Areas of practice
- Foreigners' Law/Asylum Law
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Contracts Law
- French (mother tongue)
- Dang, Martine. – Le Tribunal fédéral et l'arrêt "Udeh" de la Cour EDH / Martine Dang. – In: Actualiteé du droit des étrangers. – Bâle. - 2014, vol. 1, p. 1-10.
- Dang/Petry/Nguyen (éd.), Actualité du droit des étrangers - Jurisprudence et analyses 2014/I, Helbing Lichtenhahn Verlag, Bâle, 2014;
- Dang/Diethelm/Nguyen (éd.), Actualité du droit des étrangers -Jurisprudence et analyses 2015/I, Stämpfli Verlag AG, Berne, 2015;
- Commentaire Romand de la Constitution fédérale, DANG/NGUYEN, art. 29, Helbing Lichtenhahn, Bâle 2021.